Everest Base Camp Trek
- Trek to the world’s highest mountain with awe inspiring views
- Explore traditional Sherpa villages and become immersed in monasteries and culture
- Visit world heritage sites and high areas of Sagarmatha National Park
- Gaze from pristine woodlands to arid areas of picturesque ice fields and glaciers
- Photograph panoramas from the point of view of Kalapathar
- Earn bragging rights with pictures of you on Mt. Everest
The Everest base camp trek is one of the most scenic and is probably the most famous adventure in the world. Trekkers can expect altitudes higher than 5,000 m while trekking to base camp. Towering mountain peaks and amazing ice fields make this trek spectacular. Ancient glaciers and the notorious Khumbu Ice-Falls are a bonus for adventurers daring enough to go on this trek.
With Himalayan Trek and Adventure, you can expect professional guides that are experts on ensuring a safe and memorable trek. Our guides will provide insight into the wonders of the Himalayan Mountains, and the culture and heritage of the people that inhabit it.
Day 01: Meet guide in Kathmandu and be chauffeured to hotel and check in. Enjoy free time.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding. -04 hrs
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar. -05 hrs
Day 04: acclimate to climate at Namche Bazaar and excursion.
Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche. -05 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche. -05 hrs
Day 07: Acclimate to climate at Dingboche and excursion.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche. -05 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep and Everest Base Camp then return to Gorakshep. -06 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Kalapathar and Pheriche. -05 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Thyangboche. -05 hrs
Day 12: Trek to Monjo. -06 hrs
Day 13: Trek to Lukla. -04 hrs
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu and check into hotels
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu with sightseeing tour
Day 16: end of trek